My Shopping List
Sriracha Short Ribs
Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Prep Time: n/a
Cook Time: 135 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 Tbsp. light brown sugar
+ 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
+ 2 tsp. paprika
+ 1 tsp. garlic powder
+ 1 tsp. salt
+ 1/2 tsp. black pepper
+ 5 lb. beef short ribs
+ 1/2 c. water
+ 1/2 c. honey
+ 1/4 c. sriracha sauce
+ 2 Tbsp. lime juice
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub mixture over ribs and place in pan. Add water to pan, then cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake 2 hours, or until meat is fork-tender.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine honey, sriracha sauce, and lime juice.
5. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place ribs in single layer on baking sheet, then brush with sriracha mixture. Return to oven and bake 15 to 20 more minutes, or until ribs begin to caramelize.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
For more great recipe ideas, visit mrfood.com.